I think that men are making tremendous progress in the accessories space, especially in jewelry. However, there still seem to be a lot of resistance from men wearing things on their wrists, fingers, and neck. I hope that through this article, I can help those people see a different side of jewelry, and how they can add more personality and spark to an individual. Just like how men can find certain jewelry on women extremely attractive, women can also find men with jewelry the same. So without blabbering, lets see these reasons.
1. Jewelry is eternal, they will stay with you forever, and can preserve amazing and cherished memories.
Even for me, I have had this gold necklace with a charm for over 15 years, and I have definitely gone through a lot of happy and sad moments with it. The necklace I wear, will be a remainder of everything I have gone through.
2. Jewelries are a great conversation starter, and it makes a man seem more interesting.
Believe it or not, I have had conversations that have lasted for over hours. But most importantly it helps with meeting new acquaintances from all walks of life. In fact look at the jewelries below, and tell me what you think their stories are?
3. Trust me when I say this, but GIRLS definitely pay attention to how a men dress. In my opinion, girls are even more impressed when a men can accessorize according to their outfit. Recently my cofounder K. started to accessorize more frequently to match his outfits. He has told me that at least several girls have asked him about his jewelries, and how interesting it looked etc… Guys you know what this means? #SWAG
4.Accessorizing in the correct manner can definitely present you in a favourable place in society. Certain accessories can accentuate this, whether its with ties, watches, or bracelets. If you don’t believe me check out the pictures below.
5. Jewelry can be a form of expression where you don’t have to say a single word.Jewelries are meant to express your inner self, and your personal identity. It allows others to understand and see who you are as an individual.
6. BONUS: Jewelries speak louder than words!
To make up for my last blog being so long, I have made this one shorter. Hopefully one of these reasons resonated with you, and if I missed anything please let me know.
In the meantime please check out our other blogs, and subscribe to our movement for cool content and discounts to our store. Also check out our amazing Instagram and Twitter page if you have time.
H. From the BRENMI Team