Our friends at Cha-O-Ha Design just launched a new product – the Cyclist Card
The Cyclist Card is a minimalist, lightweight, super tough multi-tool system, designed to accommodate your everyday cycling needs without weighing you down.
The Cyclist Card is a two part multi-tool made to fulfill the need to fix or adjust your bike at a moments notice. It’s compact, and can handle almost any adjustment—from setting your seat, to straightening a bent disc brake.
- Tire pry
- 15mm, 13mm, 10mm, standard hex wrenches
- Two advanced hex wrench bodies capable for all size hexes: 3mm to 17mm ( or 1/8″- 43/64”). Twenty-nine wrenches total. Useful for vintage bikes and elsewhere.
- Three spoke wrenches: 3.23mm, 3.3mm, 3.45mm
- Truing fork to straighten bent disc brakes
- Millimeter measure
- #2 Philips and 3/16″ X 1/32″ flat head drivers
- 1/4″ hex wrench. Doubles as modular bit system. Holds 1/4″ bits.
- Ports for auxiliary tool
- The all-important bottle opener
Interested? Check out the official Kickstarter Campaign!
Text and Image Source: Cha-O-Ha Cyclist Card Kickstarter Page
Want more from Cha-O-Ha Design? Visit the BRENMI Store for Cha-O-Ha products!